- Corporate secretarial services
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies
- Advice on the adoption and drafting of corporate resolutions (capital increase, capital reduction, etc.) and structural modifications of capital companies (transformations, global transfers of assets and liabilities, etc.).
- Advising on the process of separation and exclusion of partners
- Partnership agreements and family protocols
- Commercial and corporate law
- Bankruptcy law and second chance
- Real estate law
- Banking law and consumer protection
- Civil law
Commercial and corporate law
- Commercial contracts
- Exercising procedural actions for director liability and challenging corporate resolutions
- Actions arising out of agency and distribution contracts
- Unfair competition actions
- Legal defence in administrative and judicial proceedings for industrial and intellectual property infringements.
Bankruptcy law and second chance
- Advising companies in actual or imminent insolvency.
- Advice to individuals on the fulfilment of the necessary requirements for the second chance benefits.
- Legal direction of insolvency proceedings.
- Advising on debt restructuring.
- Legal aid in the qualification phase.
Real estate law
- Comprehensive advice on the purchase and sale of real estate assets (homes, business premises, commercial establishments).
- Drafting of rental contracts for housing and business premises.
- Legal direction in proceedings for claims for construction defects and liability of the agents involved in the construction process.
- Claims for non-compliance by the developer in the delivery of housing.
- Legal direction in eviction proceedings and rent claims.
Banking law and consumer protection
- Nullity of general contracting conditions: floor clauses, claiming mortgage expenses, IRPH, multi-currency mortgages, anatocism, etc.).
- Trading of financial derivatives (swaps, paper clips, structured bonds, preference or subordinated shares, etc.).
- Invalidity of contracts for the subscription of shares in financial institutions on the primary or secondary market on the grounds of misrepresentation or concealment of information.
- Revolving cards and loans with unfair interest rates.
- Inclusion of customers improperly in debt collection files.
- Claims for payment, payment order and exchange proceedings
- Claims proceedings for professional liability, traffic accidents and medical negligence.
- Separation and divorce proceedings.
- Claims against travel agencies for non-compliance in the marketing of package holidays and airlines for cancellations, delays or loss of baggage.
Calle Trajano nº 1, 4ºF, 18002 (Granada)
677 679 588